Bbq Beef Ribs Recipe On The Grill
No More Losing Veggies in the Grill!
Your grilled fish & veggies will never fall into the flames of your charcoal or gas grill again! This Grill Basket from Luxury Grill Products keeps your food safely contained and prevents it from slipping through the grates.
Ideal for a Variety of Foods
Our 12 x 12 x 2.24" gourmet grill basket is perfect for grilling:
• Fruit such as strawberries, sliced apples & peaches
• Delicate seafood such as flaky fish, shrimp and scallops
• Small vegetables like mushrooms, peppers & onions
• Sausage and chopped meats such as beef, chicken & pork
Durable, with a Smart Design
Made of 430-grade stainless steel, this grill basket's perforated design promotes excellent heat retention and even cooking for delicious results. Certification by Germany LFGB (LMBG) means it's of the highest quality.
• Perforations promote even cooking
• Handles allow for easy transport from grill to table
• Nonstick for hassle-free cleanup; dishwasher safe
• Ideal for outdoor barbecue, camping and picnics
How to Use
1. To ensure nonstick grilling, wipe or spray the grill basket with oil.
2. Prep your food with seasonings, marinades or oil.
3. Allow the grill basket to get fully hot.
4. Add your food.
5. Have pot holders or grilling gloves nearby. NEVER touch the hot grill basket. It will burn your hands.
FREE Ebook with Tasty Grilling Recipes
Your purchase includes a FREE BONUS E-BOOK about different vegetables and their health benefits. It also includes delicious recipes that can be made using our premium veggie griller.
The Vegetable Grill Basket by Luxury Grill Products makes a fantastic wedding or housewarming gift for him or her-and don't forget to grab one for yourself!
Click 'ADD TO CART' to buy now!
BBQ pit boss, Eddy Matsumoto, reveals his best spice rubs for pork ribs.
“Six stars out of five. That’s how good they are.” – Las Vegas Barbecue Legend, Winston “Smokey Mike” Negreanu.