Bbq Beef Ribs Recipe On The Grill
BBQ pit boss, Eddy Matsumoto, reveals his best spice rubs for pork ribs. “Six stars out of five. That’s how good they are.” – Las Vegas Barbecue Legend, Winston “Smokey Mike” Negreanu.
No More Losing Veggies in the Grill!
Your grilled fish & veggies will never fall into the flames of your charcoal or gas grill again! This Grill Basket from Luxury Grill Products keeps your food safely contained and prevents it from slipping through the grates.
Ideal for a Variety of Foods
Our 12 x 12 x 2.24" gourmet grill basket is perfect for grilling:
• Fruit such as strawberries, sliced apples & peaches
• Delicate seafood such as flaky fish, shrimp and scallops
• Small vegetables like mushrooms, peppers & onions
• Sausage and chopped meats such as beef, chicken & pork
Durable, with a Smart Design
Made of 430-grade stainless steel, this grill basket's perforated design promotes excellent heat retention and even cooking for delicious results. Certification by Germany LFGB (LMBG) means it's of the highest quality.
• Perforations promote even cooking
• Handles allow for easy transport from grill to table
• Nonstick for hassle-free cleanup; dishwasher safe
• Ideal for outdoor barbecue, camping and picnics
How to Use
1. To ensure nonstick grilling, wipe or spray the grill basket with oil.
2. Prep your food with seasonings, marinades or oil.
3. Allow the grill basket to get fully hot.
4. Add your food.
5. Have pot holders or grilling gloves nearby. NEVER touch the hot grill basket. It will burn your hands.
FREE Ebook with Tasty Grilling Recipes
Your purchase includes a FREE BONUS E-BOOK about different vegetables and their health benefits. It also includes delicious recipes that can be made using our premium veggie griller.
The Vegetable Grill Basket by Luxury Grill Products makes a fantastic wedding or housewarming gift for him or her-and don't forget to grab one for yourself!
Click 'ADD TO CART' to buy now!
Complete with more than 200 simple, classic, and-most of all-drop-to-your-knees delicious recipes, this book explores the foods and flavors that are made for grilling: the very best recipes for beef, pork, poultry, and seafood, and the best rubs, marinades, brines, and sauces.
Authentic, easy-to-prepare Texas beef and BBQ recipes from Baseball Hall of Famer and cattle rancher Nolan Ryan. Legendary pitcher Nolan Ryan grew up in Texas and early on developed a passion for cattle ranching that rivaled his interest in baseball. His first cookbook offers 75 recipes for sizzling T-bone and rib-eye steaks, mouthwatering burgers, slow-cooked barbecue ribs, and more. Working with chef Cristobal Vazquez, Nolan presents a fresh take on the Tex-Mex standards of his childhood. The book includes family recipes for Sunday roasts and brisket, savory side dishes, and a few favorite desserts as well, including Ruth Ryan's Special Occasion Carrot Cake. In the accompanying texts Nolan shares his love of the food of the Southwest and the lessons he's learned in a remarkable career in baseball and in cattle ranching.